Thinking Beyond Tomorrow:
NEW IRA Law Change and How It Impacts Your Estate Planning!
- Learn how the IRA secure act
impacts you and your beneficiaries.
- Understand how a will is different
than a trust
- How to plan so that your family can maintain control of your assets, NOT the courts!
- How to protect both your children and your spouse in a second marriage.
Attend this NO-COST event!
Please check back for future dates.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm
This presentation is extremely popular, SEATING IS LIMITED. Reservations are required.
Simasko Law Office
4515 11th St, Kimball, MI 48074
- March 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm
- May 28, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Macomb County Family Resource Center
196 North Rose, Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
- April 23, 2020 at 2:00 pm
- June 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
If you need information before, please contact our office for a complimentary consultation.
Seminar Key Topics:
- How to Keep Your Assets when the Nursing Home Problem Occurs
- Estate Planning Essentials for the Elderly
- Planning Mom and Dad's Future
- How to Obtain Veterans Aid and Attendant Care Benefits of up to $2100 per month
- How to Preserve Your Assets While Getting the Care You Need
- Protecting Your Assets from the Market, Your Children's Creditors and More