Scott E. Bright, Attorney
Scott Bright has been practicing law for more than 30 years. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from Wayne State University School of Law in June of 1980, and was admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan that December.
Mr. Bright’s main areas of practice are Probate (decedent, estate, guardianship, conservatorship), Estate Planning (wills, trusts, durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney), Criminal Defense (felonies, misdemeanors, traffic violations). He also handles matters dealing with Domestic Relations (divorce, custody, parenting time, support), Personal Injury and Real Estate.
- All state courts in the State of Michigan – 1980
- United States District Court of the Eastern District of Michigan – 1980
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit – 1986
Wayne State University, J.D., 1980
Western Michigan University, B.S., 1976
- Macomb County Bar Association, 1980 – present
- State Bar of Michigan, 1980 – present
- American Bar Association 1981 – 1995
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan