Estate Planning details include the decisions you’ve made to provide for your family after you’re gone. This eliminates uncertainties in a very difficult time and includes a variety of devices including Wills & Trusts, Living Wills, beneficiary designations, powers of attorney, final arrangements, and more.
Simasko Law specializes in Estate Planning, as it is an element of Elder Law. By legally strategizing in advance, it maximizes the value of your estate, deters administration issues, and eliminates Probate. Our attorneys can help you with the following details in Estate Planning:
• Planning for Tax minimization, Inheritance Tax, Gift tax
• Advance Directives (living wills)
• Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare
• Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
• Conservatorship / Guardianship
Creating an Estate Plan means facing the future with control and confidence instead of uncertainty and worry.